There’s nowhere else quite like Byron Bay, a welcoming beachside community built around a strong environmental consciousness and sense of social justice.
A town where the family car is most likely to be a bicycle, and where a trip to the shops means exploring one of the local farmer’s markets, Byron Bay provides a window into a unique alternative lifestyle. World-class surfing, yoga and Australia’s best music scene make Byron an ideal adventure location full of fun and variety.
CRICOS Code: 03019J
Top 3 Nationality Mix
- Beach BBQ
- Sea Kayaking
- Main Beach
- The Farmhouse
- The Gold Coast
- Mount Warning
- Multimedia computer suite with free internet
- Free wi-fi access both indoors and out
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television, regular movie screenings, and Netflix
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with free tea and coffee
- Large, sun-filled courtyard with café style furniture, the perfect place to relax between classes