Perched on the slopes of the Rokko Mountains and overlooking the spectacular Osaka Bay, Kobe is known as Japan’s most liveable city…and it’s easy to see why!
Kobe offers all of the attractions of Japan in one place, whether you’re seeking the neon madness of the nighttime streets, the tranquillity of the millennia-old Ikuta Shrine or just to lose yourself in the maze of shopping streets. A short train ride from Osaka and Kyoto, Kobe is the ideal launching pad to experience the very best of Japan!
Top 3 Nationality Mix
- J-Pop Culture
- Japanese Kimono Experience
- Osaka Kaiyo Aquarium
- The Ramen Museum
- Osaka Castle
- Arima Hotspring Town
- Kyukyoruchi District
- Multimedia computer suite with free internet
- Free wi-fi access both indoors and out
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television, regular movie screenings, and Netflix
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with free tea and coffee
- Large, sun-filled courtyard with café style furniture, the perfect place to relax between classes