Lexis Seoul is just a few steps away from Gangnam Station, in the vibrant heart of Asia’s best-known fashion, entertainment and shopping districts. Gangnam is where the whole of Asia comes to follow the latest trends, with a constantly shifting streetscape meaning that no two days are alike.
With over 700 museums, hundreds of performance spaces and galleries, countless cheap-and-cheerful markets and world-class boutiques, a coffee culture unlike any in the world and world famous Korean BBQ on every corner, come and see why Seoul is known as one of the world’s most exciting cities!
Top 3 Nationality Mix
- K-Pop Dance
- Korean Kitchen
- Lotte World Aquarium
- Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Han River
- Multimedia computer suite with free internet
- Free wi-fi access both indoors and out
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television, regular movie screenings, and Netflix
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with free tea and coffee
- Large, sun-filled courtyard with café style furniture, the perfect place to relax between classes