Just 45 minutes north of Brisbane Airport, the Sunshine Coast city of Maroochydore is a university town built alongside some of Australia’s best beaches. Well off the usual tourist trail, Maroochydore offers junior students a glimpse of the ‘real Australia’, where a morning surf and an evening beachside BBQ are an everyday part of life.
Great parks, beaches and sports fields encourage an outdoor lifestyle, while Maroochydore’s huge shopping malls mean that even the rare rainy days are never wasted. The Sunshine Coast is a safe and welcoming alternative to study in one of Australia’s major cities.
Cricos Code: 01632D
Top 3 Nationality Mix
- Mount Coolum Hike
- Beach VolleyBall
- Maroochy River Mouth
- Mount Coolum
- Mooloolaba Beach
- Sunshine Plaza
- Multimedia computer suite with free internet
- Free wi-fi access both indoors and out
- Student support desk providing advice about accommodation, visa issues, healthcare, part-time jobs and much more
- Student lounge with large screen television, regular movie screenings, and Netflix
- Fully-equipped student kitchen with free tea and coffee
- Large, sun-filled courtyard with café style furniture, the perfect place to relax between classes